21 Apr Top Local Restaurants
Murrells Inlet and Garden City restaurants have some of the freshest seafood and yummiest menus on the Grand Strand. What’s even better? ..To live right around the corner from our Top 5 below in StoneGate!
* Bliss: The name says it all at this Murrells Inlet establishment. That’s the feeling your taste buds will experience when dining on the creative cuisine of this upscale eatery. Featuring fresh local seafood and produce, the daily specials are truly special.
* Hot Fish Club: Located near Morse Landing on the waterfront, this place is as fun as it is tasty. Featuring fresh local seafood dishes and a wide selection of appetizers, Hot Fish Club also has a huge patio deck and a big back yard for corn-hole games.
* Lee’s Inlet Kitchen: One of the oldest restaurants in Murrells Inlet is also one of its best. Lee’s Inlet Kitchen has been serving generations of diners the same Southern-style seafood that keeps them coming back for more. The seafood platters are awesome.
* Sara J’s: Located on the causeway that leads to Garden City Beach, this charming eatery offers great local seafood and Southern cuisine. Sit on the back patio deck and enjoy the view or dine indoors and soak up the friendly atmosphere.
* Wahoo’s: It’s hard to pick a favorite from the many great restaurants on the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk, but this one stands out in the crowd. Offering creative dishes and excellent sushi, this hot spot also has an outdoor patio overlooking the inlet with live music and a tiki bar.