23 May Five Reasons to Live at StoneGate
There are dozens of reasons to make Stonegate at Prince Creek your new home. Here are five good ones:
- Amenities: Stonegate residents can have a great time without ever leaving the property. The on-site clubhouse and pool complex give residents a great place to stay activie and involved in the community. Workout in the state-of-the-art exercise room and fitness center, join in a regular card game with neighbors, or go for a bike ride or hike on the local trails. There’s always plenty to do and see at Stonegate.
- Housing: Offering seven different floor plans to meet your specific needs and tastes, Stonegate has the ideal accommodations for you to spend your golden years. Our housing units are modern and luxurious, perfect for those empty-nesters looking to downsize but upgrade. You can even pick and choose what features you want when buying a new construction.
- Location: This unique spot in the South Carolina Lowcountry provides the perfect backdrop for active seniors. The beach, golf, fishing and shopping are just outside your door, and a short drive will take you to some of the most beautiful places on the planet, like Brookgreen Garden, Huntington Beach State Park, Pawleys Island and Myrtle Beach.
- Neighbors: Among the many great things about living the Stonegate lifestyle are the folks you call your neighbors. The 55-and-up community is filled with folks with similar interests and backgrounds, as well as people from different walks of life you can meet and learn from. The amenities and special events make it easy to make new friends.
- Pre-tirement: This isn’t one of those places people go spend their final years. It’s where people go to live their lives to the fullest. The 55-and-over community offers a wide variety of activities for those who aren’t quite ready for the rocking chair. Play pool in the recreation room or go for a dip in the pool at the clubhouse. Stonecreek has it all.